The Value of Partnership
Just like any business owner, I have certain things I look for in a client. Taking a line from a song in my all-time favorite movie, “these are a few of my favorite things!
The Ideal Client
- Loves running their business but does not have time for the administrative tasks that take time away from other things they love such as family and hobbies.
- Recognizes they need an administrative expert to work side-by-side with them and is willing let go and me do what I do best!
- Remembers that I am working with them to run their business more efficiently allowing them more free time.
- Is a long-term, big picture thinker seeking quality and high standards and sees these as worthwhile investments.
- Is successful enough to meet the expense of partnering with an Administrative Consultant and the monthly fee to be determined by and is specific to each client’s needs assessment.
- Respects me as a partner knowing I will respect their business and its processes.